Release Blitz: Hitched by Lucy Lennox & May Archer
Hitched | Lucy Lennox & May Archer
Licking Thicket: Horn of Glory #2
Release Date: June 1st, 2022
Universal Link: https://geni.us/Hitched
Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/30G2xIY
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆?
Former Marine Percy “Champ” Champion has never encountered a problem he can’t handle. Flying bullets? Daring jungle rescues? Building Champion Security from the ground up? Making people seriously regret using his hated first name? No problem. He’s gotten the job done without a hitch each and every time.
But it turns out there are some situations Champ can’t handle alone, like:
- Going undercover as a wedding planner to retrieve some missing cartel data in time to avert an international crisis.
- Keeping his jerk of an ex from threatening his business.
- Preventing Quinn Taffet, Licking Thicket’s gorgeous, charming new wedding planner—and Champ’s fake fiancé—from getting into danger… or from getting the wrong idea about their relationship.
- Fighting the pull that lands him in Quinn’s bed night after night, despite his very best intentions.
- Stopping the pun-happy matchmakers of the Thicket from destroying the sane, well-ordered life he’s built for himself.
- And, most troubling of all, protecting his traitorous heart from all the romance in the air.
In short, Champ needs an extraction plan ASAP before he finds himself well and truly… hitched.
Start the Series
Licking Thicket: Horn of Glory #1
Universal Link: https://geni.us/Hijacked
About The Authors
As a USA TODAY bestselling author, Lucy Lennox is finally putting good use to that English Lit degree earned way back in the 1900s.
She enjoys naps, pizza, and procrastinating. She has some snarky kids and is married to someone who is better at math than romance but who makes her laugh every single day and is the best dancer in the history of ever.
She stays up way too late each night reading M/M romance because she is a sucker for a good story.
Stay up to date with Lucy by joining her mailing list: https://bit.ly/3fSX6e7
May is an M/M author who lives in Boston.
She spends her days raising three incredibly sarcastic children, finding inventive ways to drive her husband crazy, planning beach vacations, avoiding the gym, reading M/M romance, and occasionally writing it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.