Blog Tour: The Hate Project by Kris Ripper
The Hate Project | Kris Ripper
The Love Study #2
Release Date: April 27th, 2021
Add to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55422666-the-hate-project
This arrangement is either exactly what they need–or a total disaster
Oscar is a grouch.
That’s a well-established fact among his tight-knit friend group, and they love him anyway.
Jack is an ass.
Jack, who’s always ready with a sly insult, who can’t have a conversation without arguing, and who Oscar may or may not have hooked up with on a strict no-commitment, one-time-only basis. Even if it was extremely hot.
Together, they’re a bickering, combative mess.
When Oscar is fired (answering phones is not for the anxiety-ridden), he somehow ends up working for Jack. Maybe while cleaning out Jack’s grandmother’s house they can stop fighting long enough to turn a one-night stand into a frenemies-with-benefits situation.
The house is an archaeological dig of love and dysfunction, and while Oscar thought he was prepared, he wasn’t. It’s impossible to delve so deeply into someone’s past without coming to understand them at least a little, but Oscar has boundaries for a reason—even if sometimes Jack makes him want to break them all down.
After all, hating Jack is less of a risk than loving him…
The Love Study
Book 1: The Love Study (available now)
Book 2: The Hate Project (available May 25)
Book 3: The Life Revamp (coming November 30)
Carina Adores is home to highly romantic contemporary love stories featuring beloved romance tropes, where LGBTQ+ characters find their happily-ever-afters.
- The Hideaway Inn by Philip William Stover (available now!)
- The Girl Next Door by Chelsea M. Cameron (available now!)
- Just Like That by Cole McCade (available now!)
- Hairpin Curves by Elia Winters (available now!)
- The Love Study by Kris Ripper (available now!)
- The Secret Ingredient by KD Fisher (available now!)
- Just Like This by Cole McCade (available now!)
- Teddy Spenser Isn’t Looking for Love by Kim Fielding (available now!)
- Best Laid Plans by Roan Parrish (available now!)
- Hard Sell by Hudson Lin (coming May 25)
- For the Love of April French by Penny Aimes (coming August 31)
- Sailor Proof by Annabeth Albert (coming September 28)
- Meet Me in Madrid by Verity Lowell (coming October 26)
- The Life Revamp by Kris Ripper (coming November 30)
About the Author
Kris Ripper lives in the great state of California and zir pronouns are ze/zir. Kris shares a converted garage with a kid, can do two pull-ups in a row, and can write backwards.
(No, really.) Ze has been writing fiction since ze learned how to write, and boring zir stuffed animals with stories long before that.